[RC] Arrival Etiquette - Mike Lewis

Here's a question from a no-so-new rider with a remorseful soul...

There is a chance I'll have a work issue keep me from arriving at an upcoming ride on Friday afternoon (when normal folks usually show up.)  I'll either arrive late Friday night (around 8:00 or so) or early Saturday morning (around 6:00--an hour before the first riders go out) and will probably vet check into the ride early on Saturday.  I don't mind a potentially late start, as this is our first race since May and we'll take it easy.

I hate disrupting camp... but duty calls and there is a military function that trumps my personal schedule on Friday afternoon.  Is it considered an irredeemable sin to arrive in camp after dark (NLT 10:00pm) or before everyone's awake?

Thanks,

Mike