Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.5424 Cross breds - Chipnml

In a message dated 11/6/2007 2:42:50 A.M. Central Standard Time, ridecamp-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
One cannot jerk
around on a Teke and give them a no! no! no! or yell at them....
Sounds like Dezi.  I have learned so much patience with him....something I thought I had until I got him.  If he feels forced, he has a melt down...panics...throws a hissy fit.  But once he figures out whatever I want him to do he's fine.  Akhal Tekes have always fascinated me.  If you want to read a good book about them, try "Sacred Horses" by Jonathan Maslow.  He goes to Turkmenistan and writes about the horses and the people involved with them.

Chip