[RC] Legs and Multi Days - Less is More !! - Vchorsegal

I attempted to use wraps an Andreti several times !  He forgot they were on and bucked and stomped on them until they were "dead " !  Also- the horses seem to feel better each day, so unless there is a specific need or problem I say let them roam in a portable corral and/or hand walk them a bit.  At multi-days I like to hike out each day longer at the start than i normally would to warm them up, rather than getting up half an hour earlier to add 2 warm up miles. Plus, it can be 25* at 5 am in the desert !  - Heidi Helly