Re: [RC] legs - what do you do, multi days - Beth Walker

I've used the No-Bows and cotton wraps as well for overnight or for trailering - used them on my old boy. ?

A couple of followup questions -- why are polo wraps overnight a no-no? ?I've can't remember using them overnight, but then again, I had never heard that it wasn't a good idea.

I do use polo wraps as trailer wraps, as it is easier than using No-bows and cotton wraps. Any opinions as to that? ?I've never had a problem with them, and I've used them that way for years. ?( I never wrap **tight**, just snug. )