Re: [RC] What's in YOUR mash?? - SandyDSA

okay I feel good enough to think about this - we both acquired influenza here it appears. Been sick for almost a week. Ew.

I like to mix beet pulp, a bit of bran, Dynamite PGR, DynaPro, DynaSpark if it is hot out - just a drop or two - a handful or two of Ultium(Senior feed for our two old farts), and about 4 oz of Cocosoya or Ukele's Omega 3 blend - tastes great so they eat it all.

Sandy Adams
Deep Sands Arabians
www.deepsands.com