Re: [RC] [RC] What's in YOUR mash?? - SandyDSA

In a message dated 11/5/2007 5:55:21 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, raneller@xxxxxxx writes:
Soaked and drained shredded beet pulp
PGR-Dynamite Pelleted Grain (very small amounts)
Dynamite Pre-Race Pack (incredible support for the working horse)
DynaPro-Probiotic
DynaSpark-Electrolyte
Ranelle, this is such a great combo, as we have found out with our old - AND I MEAN OLD - working horses. With this and simple, clean hay, our horses are working into their 20s and staying sound and healthy. It doesn't take much, either, so while Dynamite products seem costly at first, they are very cost-efficient.  I spend more on other feeds - when I have had to use them simply because I have to use more of them - and they are fairly inconsistent as far as quality and balance.

Sandy Adams
Deep Sands Arabians
www.deepsands.com