[RC] re: Arabian Endurance Prospects - Oak Lawn Arabians

Sorry to be a pest again but Laura contacted me and she has gotten so many calls about the horses that she would like me to ask that you call 302-584-8225 (her cell) so that she can to chores without missing the chance to place this fine boys in homes.

Thank you.

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Oak Lawn Arabians <oaklawnarabians@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Ridecamp <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, November 4, 2007 5:01:38 PM
Subject: [RC] Arabian Endurance Prospects

I thought it may be ok to post this on the list since it really isn't an ad.

A friend of mine has some really nice gelding endurance prospects to give away to endurance or performance homes only.  These boys are NICE prospects, bred for performance and ready for jobs.

Please contact Laura at 814-379-9958 for more details.