RE: [RC] Generators at 3:30 a.m. - Terry Banister

"There's just no good physiologic reason to feed concentrates after midnight the night before.  Let alone if it involves
waking up your neighbors who would probably appreciate some good sleep. :-)"
THANK YOU, SUSAN!
So, even if a horse is a thin, hard keeper, they should still be able to travel 25 miles on just hay and a mash before bedtime. If the horse is going to drop so much weight in 25 miles that it would be hazardous to their health, how could they be suited for endurance?

Terry
"May the Horse be with you"