RE: [RC] Winter Riding Tights - Katrina Mosshammer

Just FYI for anybody interested...

I did find them at http://www.legacytack.com/pc/10078/BREECH/Irideon+Wind+Pro+3-Season+Knee+Patch+Breeches.html for $99.95 but here's the kicker they don't charge shipping and if you enter the coupon code BREECH when you check out they take $10.00 off so it ends up being only $89.95 total.

From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of April
Sent: November 01, 2007 8:59 AM
To: ride camp
Subject: Re: [RC] Winter Riding Tights

Thanks to all who contributed privately and publicly.

I finally ordered a pair of Irideon Wind Pro tights. Cheapest place I could find ended up being $97 including shipping. These had better be nice pants. 8-D

http://www.cheshirehorse.com/Details.asp?ProdID=1518&category=10

April
Nashville, TN
http://endurancerider.blogspot.com