[RC] Packing heat - MaryBDVM

Thanks to everybody for their holster suggestions.  I've tried a couple so far and have been worried about broken bones from unintentional dismounts.  So far the only place I haven't landed is on my belly so wondering if a reverse fanny pack might work.  I have landed flat on my back and that required an ambulance ride. I broke a bunch of bones last Nov 5 (dead deer in the trail) - ribs 1-6, collarbone in 3 pieces and shoulder blade in a lot of pieces, so am hoping to avoid placement where I might do that again.  Too heavy and hard to fit inside my helmet:)
One guy suggested a belly band thing-that was comfortable in the shop but he only had XXL so  haven't tried it on the trail yet.

Thanks for all the website links and advice.

Mary B