Re: [RC] Speaking of "packing heat" - Susan

I found my holster at my local outdoor shop that carries hunting supplies.  It may help that the owner is also a deputy sheriff.  It's made of hard molded plastic (obviously gun-size specific) and slips onto your waistband.  I slip my .40 in and have never had any problems with it coming out unless I mean for it to.  I saw a plain-close detective using the same holster for his service weapon.

If you wish, I can ask the owner where you might get one.

MaryBDVM@xxxxxxx wrote:
Hello,

What types of hosters or other gear do riders who "pack heat" use?  I carry sometimes on some of my conditioning trails but haven't found anything particulaly comfortable or efficient.  Any ideas?

Thanks.

Mary Brown.

Semper Obliquo (Always aside),
Susan Young, The Princess of Pink
Your Independent Mary Kay Beauty Consultant
Glenndale Grace Farm, Ft Gibson, Oklahoma U.S.A.
"Ride on! Rough-shod if need be, smooth-shod if that will do, but ride on! Ride on over all obstacles, and win the race!" - Charles Dickens (1812-1870)