Re: [RC] [RC] Winter Riding Tights - April

The Wind Pros are rather expensive. About $110 after shipping. Yikes.

Has anybody tried using some sort of over pants over regular tights. Like Tuffrider Insulated Overpants

http://www.equestriancollections.com/itemmatrix.asp?groupcode=JP00392

or Ariat Flurry?
http://www.ariat.com/products_detail.aspx?pcid=13&cid=33&scid=66&pid=514

Thanks,