[RC] AERC ride points - SwitchBak

First let me say I have never rode in a 75 mile ride. I am thinking about going to Blackwater Boggie and doing the 75 so I looked up the points and was suprised that you only get 225 for first in each weight class. It would make more sense to me if you get 150 for first in a 50 mile ride and you get 450 for first in your weight class a 100 mile ride, which is three times what you get in a 50. then would it not make more sense that would get twice as many for a 75 mile ride which would be 300. What do you guys think.

Ron Chapman