[RC] Robinson Family and donations - Evelyn B./Patrick E. Allen

I hope this will be taken in the spirit it’s meant.

        All those that sent in their monies for the Git-R-Done Ride……remember this money has been spent already, taken care of, deducted and written off………..from your check books.

        My suggestion……..don’t ask for it back. Those monies can be used to buy hay for the horses that have been so unselfishly taken care of and boarded by people that you know would risk their lives for them.

        Trail-Rite, Tammy Robinson as a ride manager and her family have been there for you at the rides, now might be a good time to say thank you for this service.

        Please let me know if someone is in need of tights if they were burned out and I will replace them free of charge. My clients are not…..just…..clients, they are my friends also and as I have no corrals or trailers or land to offer you, this is the least I can do.

Evelyn