[RC] Swiss Family Robinson - Bruce Weary

   Charlie and Tammy Robinson have been "shipwrecked" by this fire, and are left with most of their animals, and some of their belongings. Their home was mostly spared.
 Long ago, my Momma taught me what to say when someone thanks me for helping them, and it almost always applies: "You would have done the same for me."
  Read their story below, and then send what you can to help. I will, too. You can contact Tammy at trailrite at aol.com.         Dr Q

Just a few updates from the Robinsons;

  We are just now able to get back on the property.  Things are weird on what burnt and what didn't burn.  It's just going to take the time.

My house is still standing, although there is a lot of smoke damage and master bedroom is has some fire damage too.  We lost everything else, barn, tractors & other large equipment, 23 Guineas, 3 cats.

 All 11 horses, 1 goat, 5 dogs, 5 cats, 4 ducks, 1 peachick & 40 chickens are alive and well.   We had to leave most of the birds, and a lot of the barn cats we had no time or no fire warning....just smoke to tell us of the danger.  Like I said before the flames were licking the horse trailers & trucks as we were driving out.  It was the closest to death I've ever been.  We all stopped about a block down the road and I panicked.  I didn't see Charlie or my Daughter yet.  I ran back down the road towards the fire and here came Charlene!  Charlene & I started crying, we didn't think Charlie made it out.  As we were looking towards the gate here came the big rig through the thick smoke and flames and 2 of our ranch workers in their small car all going like a bat-out-of-hell!  We didn't have time to re-group, we all jumped back in the rigs and took off again to out run the fire.  We never stopped again until we reached Charlene's ranch.  Charlene took in over a 100 horses before the night was done.

I lost all of my Trail-Rite products.  It was in the trailer ready to go to Git-R-Done (now canceled) ride for vending.  We tossed it out and loaded horses and in 10 minutes the fire was upon us!

All horses were saved with the thanks to Lindy Manning, Carol Resner, My Husband Charlie, my neighbor Mike Flower and of course my Daughter Charlene and her friend Richie and also, two of our wonderful ranch workers Sanone & Vincent.

I just want to say that Charlene Lewis has taken in over 100 horses since Sunday.  She is in need for hay at her place.  The feed store has delivered hay but it's on Charlene's credit.  Please if anyone can help out with either replacement of hay or a small donation for a hay payment it would be so nice.  Thank you!

Anyone concerned about there checks or entry CC money.  Nothing was processed.  If you want your check returned and not shredded then please just email me.  Our phone are still out.