Sent: Friday, October 26, 2007 10:39 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] Fwd: Man Against Horse 50 Miler Video

----- Original Message -----

...A 50 mile trail ultra marathan distance run is close to plain nuts in its challenge and would leave me staggering to even think about doing. I know how to get ready and do an ironman triathlon but would really not know how to get ready for the 50 mile trail ultra.
One of the more astounding things I've heard in my life
is when I found out that the *70 year-old wife* of the
President of the Western States Trail Foundation had
completed the 100 mile Tevis *run* from Nevada
to Auburn in under 24 hours.

Made me think there's hope for us all in our latter years.

Linda Marins