[RC] Recommendations for donations? - sherman

Stateline Tack has an offer to double the value of your donation in products/supplies and will not charge any shipping.

Kathy

http://www.statelinetack.com/itemdy00.asp?SKW=&T1=SLT800000

As the wildfires continue to rage in Southern California, many horse rescue organizations are in desperate need of help. For every $1 you donate, we here at State Line Tack will donate $2 worth of products to help support displaced horses. We've already donated much needed fly masks, halters and leg warmers to one organization which took on almost quadruple the amount of horses they can handle. Donate $2, we'll do $4; donate $10, we'll do $20, and so on. You do your part, and we'll do our part to help make this dire time dissolve as smooth as possibly.

Kathy

My friend asked where to donate money to help the animals in California.? I see that USEF has an Equine Disaster Relief Fund. Are there others you would recommend? Thanks,? Heidi

Heidi Vanderbilt

LuckyPup Ranch

12000 S Wrong Mountain Road

Benson, AZ? ?85602