Re: [RC] Barb wire fence question - Cora

Title: Barb wire fence question
Have never had a problem with "the bad wire"...geeeeeeesssssss....Cora
----- Original Message ----- From: Rae
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2007 4:18 PM
Subject: [RC] Barb wire fence question

I?d like to pick y?alls brains on this situation.  I have 18 acres near the national forest and am in the process of getting it cleared.  My neighbor just put up a 5 strand barb wire fence.  What would be the best solution for keeping my herd away from the bad wire?  Add a hot wire?  A separate fence several feet away?  Something else?

Rae
Tall C Arabians - Central Region
FHOTD:
the slaughter buyer is merely the garbageman. He is not the one who put the horse out with the trash.

Photos: http://community.webshots.com/user/niepe

Checked by AVG Free Edition.