From: Bob Morris
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2007 11:05 AM
Subject: RE: [RC] [Merri Travels] Owyhee Riding Spa

When you live in the Owyhee Desert you remove the color green from the spectrum. But then, cattle and horses thrive on what is there.

This is not merry old England nor the Eastern USA. And our tack does not get moldy and we can bale our hay the same day it is cut.

Bob

Bob Morris

Morris Endurance Enterprises

Boise, ID