Re: [RC] [RC] [RC] Bey Shah temperament - Ranelle Rubin

Kathy,

One thing to remember about a line like Bey Shah, Bask, etc...is the sheer #'s of horses bred to a stallion will increase the "visability" of a particular line in endurance. I agree with you that there are some VERY athletic BS bred horses out there doing very well in endurance...

I have to agree with Heidi's point of view though on bloodlines. There is a guy here in CA who breeds CMK horses that are what I can say are the nicest animals around..Heidi has a few of them at her ranch..The natural way of going of a "riding horse" is something that just does not do well in the show ring, typically.

And, my personal opinion of what is popular in the show ring is for the most part, they would not hold up in our sport for long.

Ranelle Rubin, Business Consultant
http://www.rrubinconsulting.com
Independent Dynamite Distributor
raneller@xxxxxxx