Re: [RC] andalusian crosses - Barbara McCrary

And DR Thunder Bask, Sierra Fadwah, LAS Talasman, et al.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 12:49 PM
Subject: RE: [RC] andalusian crosses

>Any of my Andalusian horses could do endurance but you won't see them out there, they are much too valuable back home creating more babies.

  Especially as there are MANY excellent stallions that have the ability to be competing at national performance levels, and going about their reproductive business at the same time (Remington Steele comes to immediate mind, but he?s just one of many in many different disciplines).  Susan Garlinghouse, DVM