[RC] Andalusian/Arab cross my 2 cents - Kim Hudson

Jackie,

I chose this cross because I happened to fall in love with the looks and attitude of this particular horse.  I wanted something that I could do endurance with, something that would be big enough (and quiet enough) for my husband to eventually ride, something that I could do dressage with, and just a cool looking horse.

 So far he is turning out to be a gem.  He turned six this year and we just started doing LDs.  He camps beautifully, is quiet at the beginning of a ride, he eats, drinks, pees, and poops like a veteran!  Oh, and he has the most wonderful feet.  We do most all of our conditioning barefoot and only use easyboots on the front feet for our rides.

We started taking dressage lessons this summer and he has caught on much quicker than I! The Andalusian gives him alot of natural collection and I love his comfy trot.

We won't be setting any speed records, but we are having lots of fun!

Kim