[RC] pill smashing - Cindy Weston

This how I administer tablets without the trouble.
I take the pills divide them up for administer, place each required dose in separate  zip lock bags, Then I use a rolling
pin over each baggy.until they are powder. Now I have all the doses ready.

To administer, I put a little feed in the pail, add a little water, sprinkle the powder dose in, fold it in until the feed is coated, then add the rest of the ration and fold that all together.
My horses never miss a lick.