[RC] TTEAM Clinic for horses in Utah! - Naomi Preston

Dear Ridecampers-
There's a great opportunity to learn TTEAM techniques in Kanab, Utah November 16-18.  This is a special
3-day clinic at the Best Friends Animal Sanctuary, taught by Edie Jane Eaton, internationally known TTEAM clinician and Feldenkrais practitioner from Canada.  No need to bring your horse, we'll be working with horses at the sanctuary.  You'll take home lots of information and techniques that can help you and your horse at home in training and at endurance rides.

Details at the link below.

Edie Jane's website:    http://www.listeningtowhispers.com/

For more information on TTEAM and Linda Tellington-Jones:

Or contact me with any questions about TTEAM, also!
mustanglady   at   email dot toast dot net

I'll be driving down from Baker City/Boise area to assist at the clinic, in case anyone wants to carpool and share a room.

Don't miss this opportunity!
Naomi Preston
TTEAM Pracitioner
Mustang Lady, AERC Hall of Fame