[RC] Ariats, Saddleright, X-girth, Easycare, etc for sale - Kristi Schaaf

Hi all -
Apologies to anyone not interested. The Classifieds
section is broken (and yes, John T knows), so I'll
post this stuff for sale there also when it's back up.

Lots of stuff from the tack room for sale. I have
pics of everything - just ask. Each item lists its
shipping weight and I charge only actual shipping cost
- go to www.usps.com to calculate postage from me
(50010) to you via Priority Mail or Parcel Post, or
email me for cost. I accept Paypal (preferred) or a
personal check.
____________________________

SADDLERIGHT PAD. Go to www.saddleright.com to read
about these awesome saddle pads that are $250 new.
Endurance model - 30" long by 34" wide, with a shaped
split withers area so no pressure on it, black suede
top and wool felt bottom. Always used with a liner pad
so wool felt is very clean; suede has some pressure
marks from saddle/rigging. $195 (8 lbs)

DIXIE MIDNIGHT LINER PAD. $120 at
www.dixiemidnight.com. Brand new, never used 30 x 36
(can cut to fit your pad). I have two available, $95
each (4 lbs)

EASYRIDE STIRRUPS. 3" bar, black plastic. Footbed and
foam in excellent condition. $40 (2 lbs)

EASYBOOT STOWAWAY BAG. Brand new in package. One red
bag and one royal blue bag. $10 each (1 lb)

ORTHO-FLEX NEOPRENE 29" GIRTHS (two available). I
don't think you can even get these any more? HIGH
quality heavy-duty girth; though used a lot the
neoprene integrity is still very good with tons of
mile left. $25 each (2 lbs)

MOHAIR X-GIRTH (two available). Hard to find!!! 31"
short girth, 33" long girth. Mohair or mohair blend
(can't remember) - exc. condition, used very little.
$45 each (3 lbs)

EASYBOOT GRIPS - size 2. Worn once for about three
miles and I realized they were too big. Excellent
condition except for some mud residue. $90/pair (4
lbs).

EASYBOOT EPICS - size 3. Boots have plenty of miles
left. Gaiters torn and need simple stitching repair
from horse trying to remove them himself with his
teeth. $60/pair (4 lbs)

ARIAT CASCADE lace up work boots. Women's size 9
Sunshine Wildcat color, ATS Technology, oil resistant
Duratread sole. Like new - worn once or twice $110
retail (valleyvet.com #24067) $75 (4.5 lbs)

ARIAT CASCADE lace up work boots. Women's size 9 HARD
TO FIND black color. ATS Technology, oil resistant
Duratread sole. Some heel wear, cosmetic flaw on heels
that does not affect wearability. Leather in very good
condition. $60 (4.5 lbs)

ARIAT COMPETITOR lace-up roper boots. Women's size
9.5, black. Leather in good condition with a few
scuffs. Never worn riding. $60 (3 lbs)

ARIAT COMPETITOR lace-up roper boots. Women's size
9.5, sunshine wildcat color. OK condition with
scuffing and some minor leather cracking in foot area,
many miles left. Never worn riding. $40 (3 lbs)

Questions? Just ask! iluvdez at yahoo dot com
Kristi

Life's a journey, so enjoy the ride (and try not to fall off)

Building a website is a piece of cake. Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the
tools to get online.