[RC] rails to trails/Heidi - jeanne pepper

Heidi doesn't remember that stretch of railroad/trail because it was on day 3 & she spent that day helping  rigs get moved to the new campsite...including mine!(Thanks again!)and it was the worst part of the ride.Like I said,I enjoyed that ride also but facing that long stretch of railroad track as far as the eye could see,perfectly flat & no way to get off was kinda daunting......we did it but wouldn't want a repeat of that section.
I'm sure there are other rail/trails that aren't like that & in my home town back east they've converted the tow-paths along the Erie Canal for bike & foot trails that are lovely,but they don't allow horses on them..too bad.