[RC] Custom LQ Installation - Mike Lewis

I have a 2002 Silver Star trailer with 7' short wall, and am thinking about having living quarters installed in the next couple of years.  The interior is 6'9" wide.

Was going to do the job myself, but I found a leak today that left the carpet wet and moldy beneath some plastic boxes in the trailer.  Not sure I want to dedicate my time to finding and fixing the leak, then building in LQ myself.  This would be very time consuming and would take away from RIDING TIME!!

Does anyone have a similarly-sized trailer with full LQ (including shower in LQ space--not cowboy shower?)  How happy are you with the overall size and arrangement?

I've been quoted $10,000 for a custom builder to do the intall.  Seems pricey to me, given the small space available.

Thank you,

Mike