Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2007 11:29 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] [RC] Silly horse update

Try dark molasses. That will kill the taste of anything. Good luck.

Maryanne

On 10/11/07, ladurgin@xxxxxxx < ladurgin@xxxxxxx> wrote:
      And have to figure out how to get him to take 10 pills @x a day.I will crush and put them in water and try to get him to eat it in a beetpulp mix. Otherwise I may have to syringe.hah----- maybe in yogurt or applesauce.....played that game with  R. before

--
Marirose

Yeeeeeee Hawwwww