RE: [RC] [RC] NATRC is not endurance, but we can sure learn fromthat discipline! - Diana Peterson

But that is just it..... how can i train my horse at HOME ...to behave in a crowed. ?  I like the atmosphare at the CTR rides  I rode the day before Beth rode and we had a blast. Not as hectic as the endurance rides....but i love to do both ... :-)
Ride endurance and ride sweeps for the CTR riders.

Diana :-)