K.

    From: <Leonard.Liesens@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
    hmhhh... yes, what you say is true and it it what people generally
    think. But there are so many exceptions to this rule. For example
    the offspring of Amer are not tall but outstanding on the
    racetrack. There are also many horses,compact and not long-legged,
    performing very well in the UAE. More than the conformation, I
    would look the way the horse moves under the saddle and his 'vital
    energy'. Going fast downhill is something we have to learn to the
    horse.