Re: [RC] What kind of interferance boots are best? - Lynne Glazer

Toklat makes two kinds--the single velcro lightweight ones and the double velcro "ultimate" ankle boots.? The former didn't last and the latter are wonderful.? My guy travels base narrow in back but rarely interferes, the boots are there for those occasional moments of need.

Lynne