Re: [RC] [RC] [RC] [RC] NATRC is not endurance - SandyDSA

In a message dated 10/9/2007 9:57:30 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, richardson.carla@xxxxxxxxx writes:
so do my horses.  They don't know whether it's AERC or NATRC ... or care
very true - kind of like when I sell a mature horse and the prospective client wants to know if the horse "rides english or western". First of all my horse does not ride - they all have trouble getting their back legs around another horses and they cannot hold the reins properly <VBG>; but as you say, the HORSE doesn't know one from the other - he or she only knows what is being asked of them. lol!

Sandy Adams
Deep Sands Arabians
www.deepsands.com