[RC] New Saddle on the market. - Ranelle Rubin

Nancy,

You might want to consider a new saddle just released called a Bandos. Athletic Equine has taken the best of several treeless saddles and created a new breed of treeless. I had been riding in a Freeform for almost two years. I began getting rubbing at the base of my horse's withers 3 weeks before Tevis. Chris Martin gave me his personal saddle to use on Tevis while the shipment was on its way from Italy. It has a pommel very similar to the Barefoot, yet the movable stirrup placement of the Freeform. Another improvement is a much larger, firmer "plate" that the stirrups hang off of which disperses the rider's weight a bit better, instead of concentrating it in one place so much.

My horse has a very wide, short back, long shoulder and hip. Not much room for a saddle. I have now ridden him about 150 miles in it. So far it is working well. I am test riding this saddle, so I will be happy to give updates as I go along.

It is well priced..around $600-$700.00 depending on fittings

Their toll free # is 800-511-9771

Ranelle Rubin, Business Consultant
http://www.rrubinconsulting.com
Independent Dynamite Distributor