RE: [RC] French system - Leonard.Liesens

Why do you need to travel to Florida to practice flat, sand and hot weather. We don't do that. Many good riders just stay at home to condition their horses with the going and trails they have at home. I never even trailer my horse for 200km to go to North of Belgium (flat and sandy) to prepare for Dubai races.

Leonard, Belgium

Of course, one of the big reasons it would have trouble working here is =

distance. This is a big country, and say I had a good quality horse =

with international potential, how am I going to get it to Florida to =

practice on flat sand in hot weather, (which I'd have to in order to win =

at an international level)