RE: [RC] Uzes - Young Horses Finals - Dolores Arste

Title: RE: [RC] Uzes - Young Horses Finals
American breeders and riders can do this too. But, it takes
an business mindset. There is millions of dollars in
corporate sponsorship money available.

Remember the US Postal Service sponsored Lance
Armstrong. Just finished reading "It's Not About the Bike"

Most US riders have enough ready cash to just ride.
Others may not. If there was a rider or breeder who wanted to
ride professionally and well, then they might just
do the work to get sponsorship. We as a nation just
don't normally think in this way. We were brainwashed
by the "amateur" Olympics.

Dolores Arste
(518) 882 6485
http://www.zenguidance.com