Re: [RC] Uzes - Young Horses Finals - SandyDSA

In a message dated 10/7/2007 9:11:55 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, Leonard.Liesens@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Endurance doesn't generate money like flat races or showjumping. The whole endurance system in France survives thanks to the Gulf countries : selling of horses young or proven ones, conditioning and campaigning in Europe.
So....can we just enjoy what we love to do and when we complete and at times come in first with a fit horse...just remember the fun and the "glory of the sport"?

Sandy Adams
Deep Sands Arabians
www.deepsands.com