Re: [RC] DMSO - Jody Rogers-Buttram

It was given IV(one bag) for an injection site (allergy shot) reaction.  Thought he was going to abscess, but no, ultrasound was clear of any pocket in the area.  Just a sore butt muscle.  Nothing else was put onto the area topically.

 And yes, I did ask the vet that gave it, and he didn't have a clear answer, mainly because he isn't aware of AERC testing.  So, I took a chance that the brillant minds on RC could solve this.

Jody  :))

k s swigart <katswig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Probably the reason you haven't gotten a clear answer to "what is the
withdrawl time of DMSO?" is that you aren't asking a question with a
clear answer. I depends on how you administered it, why you
administered it, how much you administered, what else you administered
it with, AND what you mean by "withdrawl time."