[RC] horse property in Elfin Forest - Nancy

First, I am not a Real Estate agent.  This is to keep the equestrian properties in my ‘hood equestrian.  And of course, I would love another endurance rider in the ‘hood.  An older couple has just put their house on the market, on the trail system here in Elfin Forest.  The house is a tear down, it smells, has no heat, funky layout, etc.  But it has a very nice barn and lots and lots of room for an arena and pastures on 3 flat acres.  It is in the Rancho Santa Fe school district.  If you are interested please contact Jaisa for all the details (jaisabright@xxxxxxxxx).  Please forward and cross post to any equestrian list.  This is really nice horse property with thousands of acres of open space and miles and miles of trails out the gate.  Thank you!

Nancy Reed

Lazy J Ranch

Elfin Forest, CA