Re: [RC] [RC] Placing water bucket holders on a trailer - Marirose Six

Hi Lucie,

I tie to the trailer as well or picket. What I use is an 11 gal Flex Tub. I just set it on the ground near the tires. It is flexible so I don't have to worry about them getting hurt on it (theycould lay on it & it would just fold over). I haven't had anyone tip it over yet. Also, it holds 11 gallons so if I fill it at night there's plenty of H2O to get thru the morning. (My mules have been known to drink it pretty close to empty overnight or to hardly drink any--I like that they have the option.)
Flex Tubs are a little harder to find these days but I just saw them in a FarmTek catalog. Their website is www.FarmTek.com
 FWIW