[RC] truck ad modification/ - Kathie Ford

John, I hope this is okay to do. My daughter put the ad in for me as I had to replace my internet modem. Just got it fixed today.

Since she wrote the ad for me I can't modify it and I need to reduce the price.

so here goes if okay w/you...thanks

Folks, in regards to the new ad for the Dodge 2001 truck I am lowering the price to 13,500.  After Thursday I wil be selling it to a dealer as I have to buy a car for my husband. (long story, won't go there..very upsetting) Truck is in Calif. I've been putting this part off for a few days.

So if there is anyone out there who's looking this might be your lucky day, and a better one for me and a can get my husband a commute car finally.

thanks and cheers to all,
kathie

feel free to email me privately.

Climb to the top of the charts!? Play Star Shuffle:? the word scramble challenge with star power. Play Now!