[RC] Indian Territory pictures - Susan

Yes...there will be a photographer at Indian Territory.  I spoke with Anna Colbath at Cougar Prowl about taking pictures and have just now sent her an e-mail.  If she can't come, I'll have my digital camera and will take pics.  Like you, Shannon, I LOVE pictures of my horse and I.  And, a few of my favorite pics of Mom & Dad have been taken at rides.  They are so cute and relaxed at rides.

Kathy Crothers took a pic of Mom and Cookie at Shamrock.  Everyone at their 60th wedding anniversary went gah-gah over it and the one of Dad at Eagle Ranch this past March.

BTW...the t-shirts at Indian Territory are COOL!  There is also a neat ID tag I got for everyone who enters the ride.

"Chastain, Shannon L." <slchast@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
To be honest the one thing I would really like is a great on the trail picture (electronic and in color) especially for my first 50 (see below)

I am off to my first fifty in two days;-// Anyone know if Indian Territory in OK will have a ride photographer?

Semper Obliquo (Always aside),
Susan Young, The Princess of Pink
Your Independent Mary Kay Beauty Consultant
Glenndale Grace Farm, Ft Gibson, Oklahoma U.S.A.
"Ride on! Rough-shod if need be, smooth-shod if that will do, but ride on! Ride on over all obstacles, and win the race!" - Charles Dickens (1812-1870)