RE: [RC] [RC] Horse Fence Paint - Katrina Mosshammer

Knowing some of the people around here it probably is... they don't always hide the marijuana and meth either. LOL.

"Law...we don't need no stinking law."

From: Chris Paus [mailto:chrisnstar@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: October 03, 2007 11:13 AM
To: Katrina Mosshammer; 'Barbara McCrary'; 'Susan'; 'Queenslace'; ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [RC] [RC] Horse Fence Paint

it's against the federal law. states can't overrride that. it must not e creosote.

From: ammosshammer@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: bigcreekranch@xxxxxxxxxxxx; scswag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; caqueens@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 10:57:33 -0500

That's interesting, I didn't know that. You can still use it in Oklahoma apparently. There is a mill about 5 miles from mom's house that coats fence posts in the stuff. I see them hauling semi loads out of there all the time.

Katrina