Re: [RC] Horse Health-Prolapse? - Barbara McCrary

With the steel-belted tires that are sold nowadays, tires are no longer considered insulators from lightning strikes.  I read this somewhere....

Barbara
----- Original Message -----
From: Chris Paus
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2007 5:02 PM
Subject: RE: [RC] Horse Health-Prolapse?

It can indeed be a prolapsed rectum. One of my mares had that after she got hit by lightning while we were traveling. she was in teh horse trailer. so much for rubber tires being insulators.

"If  you let a smile be your umbrella,
then most likely your butt will get soaking wet." Maxine

BayRab Acres http://pages.prodigy.net/paus
Lake RegionSWA http://lakeregionswa.fws1.com

CC: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx