[RC] NEEDS home: 4yo Mustang mare in CO - Christy H

Hi all- My friend has a very Pretty 14H, stout, Mustang mare age 4 to give
away to a Parelli or natural horsemanship home.
The daughter lost interest, found boys. The parents are not horse people.
The younger daughter age 13 has her own mustang gelding.

"Honey" is nicely, nicely built and moves really well. Pretty face, neck
brand, long mane/tail with not much care! Typical hard-as-nails feet.

I can't find anything wrong with her. The girls tamed her as a yearling and
she has been ridden. She plays the 7 games, but has some holes since the
girls basically taught themselves parelli and spent a bit of time with
various "trainers". Honey has just sat in her pen for the last year. She has
bucked in the past and it is unknown to me if she did it out of fear,
frustration, or what! And they don't know either given their skill level. I
am going to guess that nothing has been properly explained to this poor
horse! Its a blessing that no one has been hurt out of ignorance!

Located in Galeton, Colorado - 7 miles east of Eaton, 15 miles north of Greeley.

I have pictures. She is a dapple gray/brown chestnut. Very smart and wants
to bond with me, but I can't take on another horse!!! She is a ton of fun to
play with!! Not mean, has not tried to bit, kick, etc. She just doesn't
appear to know very much. Even though she is short, she is super sturdy and
can carry a substantial adult no problem. In good health.

Please email or call me if you are interested.
THANKS!!! CHRISTY 970-405-8414 Level 2 Parelli Student
circle.of.mares@xxxxxxxxx

Climb to the top of the charts!? Play Star Shuffle:? the word scramble challenge with star power. Play Now!