Re: [RC] [RC] Horse slaughter ban has gruesome results | Chron.com - Houston Chr... - Sherri Lyngar

This is awful, but very true. Often we forget that just because we say "not in our backyard" that does not eliminate the problem nor does it mean it will force a better solution. In this case, I think it has gotten worse and now we are left with what to do now.