[RC] Oklahoma Land Rush! (in place of Bell Cow Boogie this year) - Susan

Kathleen Prescott <kprescott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Due to the heavy rains OK experienced this summer and fall, the trails at Bell Cow Lake were heavily damaged.   OCER has received emergency sanctioning for the Oklahoma Land Rush! 25 / 50 Mile Endurance Ride on November 10.  This is an OCER benefit ride.

This will be a FUN ride around Lake Carl Blackwell in Stillwater, OK,  with a family-friendly camp.  We are celebrating Oklahoma's 100th birthday and hope you can join us.

The trails are established and run through woods, around the lake and across grassy meadows.  There is some rock and a few hills but the terrain is mostly rolling or flat.  Shoes are not required but are recommended.  All vet checks are in camp.

The road to Lake Carl Blackwell is located about 7 miles west of Stillwater, OK, and about 10 miles east of I-35 on Hwy 51.  Camp is about 4 miles north of Hwy 51.  Pass the guard shack and start looking on your right for camp.  There will be signs.

I'll have ride fliers at Indian Territory this weekend.  The flier and entry will also be available on-line soon.

Thanks!  Hope to see you November 10 at Lake Carl Blackwell.

Kathleen Prescott, Ride Manager
3294 S. Ladd Ave., Goldsby, OK 73093
(405) 288-0303 Home ? leave a message
(405) 808-3770 Cell