RE: [RC] [RC] cashel cozy toes vs toe stoppers vs cages... - Rosalie Marley

Jennifer Adam was asking about safety stirrups -
I have a treeless saddle with a closed stirrup ring. I use EZ ride stirrups - but no cage. I've looked at snap-on tapaderos, toe stoppers and cashel cozy toes. The cozy toes are cheaper - but are they as safe as toe stoppers?

I was also looking at safety stirrups last night. I found an English style that has various names in different countries, "bent-leg", "Aussie simplex", and "foot free", googling "foot free stirrup" got me some US vendors.  I'm wondering if any of you have experience with this syle and what your comments are regarding safety, ease of use, etc.

Thanks!
Rosalie