[RC] Making sure horses drink enough in winter - sherman

Kristi,

What size is the container that you buy the molasses in? What does it cost? I might try this too.

Kathy

What gets my three boys to drink gallons and gallons
of water in the winter (on top of their regular
drinking from the water trough) is that I have a hubby
willing to carry 15 gallons of warm/hot water mixed
with about a 1/2 cup of organic black strap molasses

Kristi