[RC] First 100/Suggestions - Skyla Stewart

Heidi wrote: 6. If you're riding in the dark, DON'T steer your horse or you're liable to end up off trail.  The first couple of times I tried to be the leader, we were in the puckerbrush, after that, I just held on and off we trotted, ***

Sheesh, THAT depends on the horse! As some have seen first hand, "my" blubbering dork doesn't give an ape about where the other horses have gone, or if he has been on the trail before. If he is interested in doing "something else" or going site seeing, we are so screwed! One of those that WILL find his way home, but only when "HE" is ready to go! :oP

Just couldn't help myself...sorry.

Skyla and Tempo the walkabout pony

TV dinner still cooling?