[RC] Broad & Shallow vs. Narrow & Deep - sherman

I’ve spent the past hour “pretending” I was new to the sight and checking everything out. Looking at it that way, I didn’t mind it, however, I also wasn’t looking for anything in particular, just playing around. I can’t remember what I was looking for yesterday and getting a bit frustrated because I couldn’t find it. I do still prefer to glance down the list of all “for sale” items within each category and seeing all the information up front.

Kathy